HUBLOT King Power Oceanographic 1000 Carbon 48mm 732.QX.1140.RX watch Replica

Accordion Wire Forums Accordion Community Learning HUBLOT King Power Oceanographic 1000 Carbon 48mm 732.QX.1140.RX watch Replica

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yayoa 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

yayoa
    Participant

<p>Basel World 2019 – Hublot Classic Fusion Ferrari GT </p>
    <p>Limited edition of titanium alloy, 18kt King Gold, carbon fiber</p>
    <p>Since the beginning of the cooperation in 2011,best replica watches review, Hublot and Ferrari have been working to create watches with unique design and motorization. Each new version introduces a new style. This year, Hublot launched an elegant and stylish piece that draws inspiration from the “Gran Turismo” world. Introducing the classic fusion Ferrari GT watch, its innovative design blends the new UNICO movement with unique and dynamic lines – seeing Hublot and Ferrari write a new chapter in their collaboration.</p>
    <p>Technical specifications:<br>
    The case is made of titanium, 18kt King Gold or carbon fiber and measures 45mm x 13.1mm. It features an aluminized sapphire crystal mirror and a sapphire display back that is water resistant to 100 meters.</p>
    <p>The movement is the Swiss automatic Hublot internal movement UNICO HUB1280, with 43 gems, 28,800 rpm, power reserve for 3 days. Chronograph flyback movement and column wheel.</p>
    <p>Sapphire crystal dial, luminous hands and Arabic numerals.</p>
    <p>Made of Schedoni leather strap and black rubber, it is finished with titanium, 18kt gold or black ceramic.3D CARBON 526.QB.0124.VR<br>
    </p>

<p> </p>
    <p>CLASSIC FUSION FERRARI GT<br>
    </p>
    <p>In 2019, the Basel International Watch and Jewellery Show once again became a grand event to discover wonderful novelties. In this one, I am obviously talking about HUBLOT and FERRARI. The collaboration began in 2011 with an incredible timepiece! In my opinion, the most representative is "LAFERRARI", I am fortunate to be hands-on, but anyway, it is time to break this superb Classic Fusion Ferrari GT.</p>
    <p>The general theme (or practice) here is as much as possible into the spirit of the "Gran Turismo" in the creation. I mean, high performance and elegant ideas. It first understood why the case was round and why the movement was a Unico Manufacture chronograph, which also provided flyback.</p>
    <p>At 9 o’clock, you will find a small seconds counter and a 3 chronograph with a date window. Two red hands (center + side) make the Flyback chronograph function quick and readable, and finally, the central time and minute (Super-luminova) pointer.The backless gives you a lot of motion visibility. The rotor (rim shape) plays an important role in aesthetics and mechanics. I like the details that Maison added to the product. The complexity of the case is also revealed on the back. In the design brief, these circular holes are definitely an important topic, and I am very happy that they appear in the final/saleable works.</p>
    <p>The overall quality of the Classic Fusion Ferrari GT is fantastic! Every year, Hublot surprised me… they managed to push the team to have at least two novelty products that look like "futuristic" wristwatches.Porsche Design watches replica</p>
    <p>Grand Bravo! HUBLOT.</p>
    <p>Description:<br>
    Calibre HUB1280 Unico<br>
    Automatic winding<br>
    Power reserve: 72 hours<br>
    Frequency: 28’800 vph<br>
    Jewelry: 43<br>
    Component: 354<br>
    Case<br>
    Size: 45,00 mm<br>
    Material: King Gold 18K and Titanium<br>
    Waterproof depth: 100 meters</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.